Dr. Benedetto Ielpo
Madrid Sanchinarro University Hospital. “Clara Campal” Oncological Center
- Bachelor’s degree: University of Bari. Italy.
- Internship in general surgery: University Hospital of “Tor Vergata”. Rome.
- Complementary training: University Hospital of San Eugenio of Rome (organ transplant), University Hospital San Carlos of Madrid, Post Graduate Doctoral Courses of Complutense University.
- Other professional positions: General Surgeon of HM Montepricipe and Torrelodones, Severo Ochoa University Hospital, Nisa Pardo de Aravaca Hospital.
- Medical areas of interest: Minimally invasive surgery, Coloproctology, Abdominal Wall Surgery, Polytrauma.
- Lectures: 13
- Communications in national and international medical conferences: 21
- International journals publications: 15 (8 of them as first author)
- National journals publications: 2
- Awards: 1
- Research programs: 4
- Medical societies memberships: 3