Dr. Emilio Vicente
Director of General and Digestive Surgery Service
Madrid Sanchinarro University Hospital. “Clara Campal” Oncological Center
Professor of Surgery. Faculty of Medicine. San Pablo University. CEU
- Bachelor’s degree: Zaragoza University. Spain.
- PhD: Basque Country university. Spain.
- Internship in general surgery: Nuestra Señora de Aránzazu Hospital. San Sebastián, Spain.
- Complementary training: Pittsburgh University (USA), Mayo Clinic (USA), Memorial Sloan Ketering Cancer Center (USA), Chicago University (USA), Nebraska University (USA), Kyoto University (Japan), Seul University (South Korea).
- Other professional positions: Digestive Viscera Transplant Program Manager at Ramón y Cajal Hospital (Madrid, Spain). Chief of the General Surgery Section at Ramón y Cajal General Hospital (Madrid, Spain). Associate teacher of surgery at Alcalá University (Madrid, Spain).
- Medical areas of interest: Hepatobiliopancreatic surgery; oncologic digestive surgery; liver, intestinal and multivisceral transplant.
- Lectures: 291
- Communications in medical conferences: 627
- Publications in medical journals: 216
- Edited books and/or monographies: 5
- Chapters in books and/or monographies: 48
- Awards: 27
- Research programs: 12
- Medical societies memberships: 12