Dr. Hipolito Duran
General and Digestive Surgery Service
Madrid Sanchinarro University Hospital. “Clara Campal” Oncological Center
Professor of Surgery. Faculty of Medicine. San Pablo University. CEU.
- Bachelor´s degree: Complutense University. Madrid.
- PhD: Complutense University. Madrid.
- Intership in General Surgery: San Carlos University Hospital. Madrid.
- Complementary training: Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital (Murcia); Bellvitge University Hospital( Barcelona); Stony Brook Health Sciences Center. (SUNY: Stony Brook Universitiy New York. School of Medicine); UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion (UCSF: Universitiy of California San Francisco. School of Medicine)
- Other professional positions: Associate Proffesor in Surgery (Clinical Medicine Deparment; Medicine Faculty. San Pablo-CEU University); Academic Chairman at the General and Digestive Surgery Service (Guadalajara University Hospital). Associate Proffesor in Surgery (Surgery Department; Medicine Faculty. Alcalá University). Assitant Doctor at the General and Digestive Surgery Service (Bierzo Hospital, León)
- Medical areas of interest: Hepatobiliopancreatic surgery, Oncologic Digestive Surgery, Breast cancer Surgery, Endocrine and Bariatric Surgery
- Lectures: 25
- Communications in medical congressess: 215
- Publications in medical journals: 145
- Chapters in books and/or monographies: 24
- Awards: 12
- Developed research projects: 5
- Medical Societies memberships: 3
- National Spanish Medicine Royal Academy member (Academic correspondent)