Dra. Isabel Fabra
Madrid Sanchinarro University Hospital. “Clara Campal” Oncological Center
Professor of Surgery. Faculty of Medicine. San Pablo University. CEU.
- Bachelor’s degree: University of Valencia, Spain
- PhD: Universidad of Valencia, Spain Internship in general surgery:
Hospital General Universitario (Valencia, Spain).
- Complementary training: Hepatobiliopancreatic surgery and hepatopancretic
Transplantation Unit. Hospital “La Fe” de Valencia.
- Other professional positions:Assistant doctor of the General and
Digestive surgery (Denia (Alicante), Spain).
- Medical areas of interest: Hepatobiliopancreatic surgery; oncologic
digestive surgery; organ transplant.
- Most relevant assistential activities: Hepatobiliopancreatic surgery;
oncologic digestive surgery; colorectal surgery, laparoscopical surgery
- Lectures: 3
- Communications in medical congresses: 20
- Publications in medical journals: 2
- Chapters in books and/or monographies: 1
- Awards: 1
- Medical societies memberships: 1