Dra. Yolanda Quijano
Co- Director of General and Digestive Surgery Service
Madrid Sanchinarro University Hospital. “Clara Campal” Oncological Center
Professor of Surgery. Faculty of Medicine. San Pablo University. CEU
- Bachelor’s degree: Universidad Autónoma of Madrid, (Spain).
- Internship in general surgery: Universidad Autónoma of Madrid (Spain).
- Specialist training in general surgery: Hospital Universitario Ramón y Cajal (Madrid, Spain).
- Complementary training: Pittsburgh University (USA), Nebraska University (USA), Kyoto University (Japan).
- Other professional positions: Intestinal Transplant Program Manager at Ramón y Cajal Hospital (Madrid, Spain). Specialized assistant doctor of the General Surgery Department at Ramón y Cajal Hospital (Madrid, Spain).
- Medical areas of interest: Hepatobiliopancreatic surgery; oncologic digestive surgery; liver, intestinal and multivisceral transplant; microsurgery.
- Lectures: 52
- Communications in medical conferences: 291
- Publications in medical journals: 52
- Edited books and/or monographies: 3
- Chapters in books and/or monographies: 48
- Awards: 18
- Research programs: 12
- Medical societies memberships: 1